Today I'm going on vacation and hence I won't be working on the project for some time. I didn't want to leave without releasing something so I've packaged a WAR file and uploaded it to the repository (http://code.google.com/p/ossmoney/). I couldn't test it, even a little so I hope I didn't break anything important while adding some of the latest features. As always, in memory databases and no installer so it's meant for devs only.
Here's the list of changes since 0.2:
- The user can now edit several important entities like accounts or transactions
- Transactions can be deleted aswell
- Partial investment support (buy, sell, interest, manual price updates) with imports from MS Money
- The user can request a backup of the data in QIF format
- Several new administration screens
- Bug fixes galore
Known issues (I couldn't get them in time):
- A Dojo bug (http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/13401) renders TreeGrids unusable
- Net worth only takes cash into account (investments are not added to the sum)
- Some more reports (like spendings in a given category during some period)
- Support other investment operations (though I personally don't use any more so...)
- A better administration (better CRUD support for base entities like categories)
Anyway, OSSMoney 1.0 right now is nearly finished. I really hope for a September release. Enjoy!